The Hungarian Families Group would like to invite you to its annual traditional Hungarian Winter Carnival.
Bring your family and friends – the more the merrier!
- Date: Saturday 16 February 2013 1-4 pm
- Address: St John’s Church, Kingston Rd, New Malden , KT3 3RX
- Programme: FANCY DRESS PROCESSION FOR CHILDREN AND ADULTS, DOUGHNUT EATING COMPETITION, FACE PAINTING, CRAFT CORNER, TOMBOLA, MARKET and DISCO.
- KALOCSA EMBROIDERED TABLECLOTHS, HUNGARIAN BOOKS and yummy HOMEMADE CAKES will be also on sale!
- Entry: £2.50 per person (child or adult) plus a plate of cakes/biscuits/ snacks/fruit for everyone to share.
We look forward to seeing you at our fantastic winter carnival!
Tickets Hurl Anna 07773 184 785, [email protected]